Traditionally island resorts where the play grounds of royalty and the insanely wealthy. Now you can save for a holiday at one of the best Island resorts. Although for some of the resorts you will have to win the top online casino jackpot to afford them, click here for more details. Regardless the world of resort tourism just got a lot more exciting.
So where do you go if the money permits. Continue reading and discover some of the most awesome islands on the planet and you can also review the best online casino in New Zealand visit kiwicasinos.nz. The list contains some award winning locations and some very new and amazing resorts.
Top 5 Best Island Resorts
- Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, Maldives. This 23 acre island resort opened its doors for the first time to the public last year. The resort has 77 villas situated in different sections of the island. It has all the bells and whistles you would expect from a resort plus butler for each villa.
- Helena Bay, New Zealand. This is island was voted second on the National Geographic Traveler’s list of 99 World’s Top Rated Islands, Coastlines and Beaches in 2010. This was before the resort was constructed. The island offers some of the best island wildlife viewing. This island resort is a new establishment.
- Six Senses Zil Pasyon, Seychelles. Located among the 115 islands of the Seychelles archipelago. The resort is on the island of Félicité which is 20 minutes helicopter ride from the Seychelles international airport. There are 30 villas on the island. As usual the normal resort amenities are available. The resort is on sustainable drive so their carbon footprint is very low.
- Thanda Island, Tanzania. This is the height of resort luxury. The tropical resort only has one villa on the island. It also won in the World’s Leading Exclusive Private Island at the World Travel Awards 2016
- Bawah Private Island, Indonesia. This private island resort is set to open later in2017. The resort has a lot of everything. A lot of villas to accommodate guests (up to 70 accommodated). There are also 13 white sand beaches and 6 islands to explore.