A pretty cool trick for reusing old wine bottles.
- Wrap yarn around the top of the bottle about 3 or 4 times (as shown) and tie a knot.
- Take it off and soak the yarn in nail polish remover.
- Rewrap the string.
- Light the soaked yarn on fire CAREFULLY!
- Burn for about 30 seconds while rotating the bottle slowly to heat the glass evenly.
- When the flame starts to die, put the top half into cool water and the top should POP off. (be careful of glass and sharp edges)
- Sand to remove any rough edges your mouth may encounter.