Came across a spontaneous parade of giant flashing lights on my way home from work today. No one was paying much attention, but they had police guiding their way though downtown Hsinchu so I guess it was legit. Very cool Taiwanese style dragon decorations and Buddha statues… the only odd thing was that at least 3 of the floats were blasting ‘Like a G6′. Guess the Far East Movement has finally found its way from the East Gate to Minzu Rd.
A Cruising Couple
We’re Dan and Casey—lovebirds, world travelers, and adventurers extraordinaire. Learn all about us and our adventure travel blog by clicking here .
Help Support A Cruising Couple
Each time you make a purchase on Amazon.com after clicking on the photo above, we'll earn a small percentage, at no extra cost to you!
- What It’s Like To Sleep In The World’s Only Treehouse Community | Finca Bellevista
- Reflections on Becoming a Certified Yoga Instructor in Costa Rica
- Our Holiday Gift-Giving Guide For The Stylish Adventure Traveler
- Understanding White Balance Settings
- Capturing the Baroque Beauty of Ouro Preto - A Photo Essay