Came across a spontaneous parade of giant flashing lights on my way home from work today. No one was paying much attention, but they had police guiding their way though downtown Hsinchu so I guess it was legit. Very cool Taiwanese style dragon decorations and Buddha statues… the only odd thing was that at least 3 of the floats were blasting ‘Like a G6’. Guess the Far East Movement has finally found its way from the East Gate to Minzu Rd.
Hi! We’re Dan and Casey!
Lovebirds, world travelers, and adventurers extraordinaire. A Cruising Couple is for those seeking adventure travel with a dash of class. Read more about us here.
- How To Find Deeply Discounted Hotel Rates With Sears Vacations
- White Water Rafting The Rio Pacuare, Costa Rica: An Epic Two-Day Adventure
- Protect yourself: 3 ways of preventing malaria
- How to Shoot Your Underwater Journey: A Beginner’s Guide
- The Top 5 Road Trip Boxes to Tick to Enjoy your Trip with Less Worry