Gotta love those random sidewalk sales. This roadside art sale was just passing through Hsinchu on its way to Taipei. Or at least we think that’s what was going on…the guy selling them was super talkative, but only in Chinese. Needless to say we did a lot of nodding and smiling.
A Cruising Couple
We’re Dan and Casey—lovebirds, world travelers, and adventurers extraordinaire. Learn all about us and our adventure travel blog by clicking here .
Help Support A Cruising Couple
Each time you make a purchase on Amazon.com after clicking on the photo above, we'll earn a small percentage, at no extra cost to you!
- What It’s Like To Sleep In The World’s Only Treehouse Community | Finca Bellevista
- Reflections on Becoming a Certified Yoga Instructor in Costa Rica
- Our Holiday Gift-Giving Guide For The Stylish Adventure Traveler
- Understanding White Balance Settings
- Capturing the Baroque Beauty of Ouro Preto - A Photo Essay