Today we spent the morning ‘hiking’ around 18 Peaks Mountain. As you can see, a lot of the hiking here in Taiwan is really stair climbing. 18 Peaks Mountain is more of a park with paved walkways than a mountain (as the name would suggest), but it is actually pretty big and a beautiful place to spend a few hours walking or running.
Hi! We’re Dan and Casey!
Lovebirds, world travelers, and adventurers extraordinaire. A Cruising Couple is for those seeking adventure travel with a dash of class. Read more about us here.
- How To Find Deeply Discounted Hotel Rates With Sears Vacations
- White Water Rafting The Rio Pacuare, Costa Rica: An Epic Two-Day Adventure
- Protect yourself: 3 ways of preventing malaria
- How to Shoot Your Underwater Journey: A Beginner’s Guide
- The Top 5 Road Trip Boxes to Tick to Enjoy your Trip with Less Worry