Today we spent the morning ‘hiking’ around 18 Peaks Mountain. As you can see, a lot of the hiking here in Taiwan is really stair climbing. 18 Peaks Mountain is more of a park with paved walkways than a mountain (as the name would suggest), but it is actually pretty big and a beautiful place to spend a few hours walking or running.
A Cruising Couple
We’re Dan and Casey—lovebirds, world travelers, and adventurers extraordinaire. Learn all about us and our adventure travel blog by clicking here .
Help Support A Cruising Couple
Each time you make a purchase on Amazon.com after clicking on the photo above, we'll earn a small percentage, at no extra cost to you!
- Reflections on Becoming a Certified Yoga Instructor in Costa Rica
- Understanding White Balance Settings
- What It’s Like To Sleep In The World’s Only Treehouse Community | Finca Bellevista
- Our Holiday Gift-Giving Guide For The Stylish Adventure Traveler
- The Quick and Dirty Guide to Visiting Medellin, Colombia